Tuesday, January 14, 2020

You left, but my feelings didn't. I tried, you didn't. The End.We certainly don't have to agree or like everyone but we should be mature enough to be a decent human being to all of society.

Image result for Perception.
Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: Services To:History Not News : Stars To Shine Bright. Angel Zoya Khan, Hosts of angels to fight, tricks, trades, treats, pages to books.Good morning, my prayers and blessings to each of you.
Image result for Perception.
You left, but my feelings didn't. I tried, you didn't.  The End.We certainly don't have to agree or like everyone but we should be mature enough to be a decent human being to all of society.On the road to fame, wishes on stars, thanks to me, and veterans like me.
Image result for Perception.
Crazy by military time served, nuts to some, not normal, or ordinary.What about you?Reasons Why,πŸŽ‹πŸ’ Unique Thinkers. Palm of hands, dreams and nightmares, twists and turns, what does it mean. Life, love, lessons, test over time, money, marches to madness, in your skin, you are alone.
Image result for Perception.
 You don’t need anyone’s approval: Live your life and do what makes you happy ❤☀ .•*´¨`•.¸❤☀•.¸¸.•´¨`*•.❤☀.We all know the expression life's to short. Well, Sometimes it seems that life's to long.Nothing says "I'm not intrested in your shit" better than just walking off without saying a thing.
Image result for Perception.

You left, but my feelings didn't. I tried, you didn't.  The End.We certainly don't have to agree or like everyone but we should be mature enough to be a decent human being to all of society.Crazy by military time served, nuts to some, not normal, or ordinary.What about you?Reasons Why,πŸŽ‹πŸ’ Unique Thinkers. Palm of hands, dreams and nightmares, twists and turns, what does it mean. Life, love, lessons, test over time, money, marches to madness, in your skin, you are alone.

Image result for Perception.

No comments:

Post a Comment