Sunday, January 12, 2020

Go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is. - Mark Twain. Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. .How to Grow Your hares.I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.

Black Gir Spice Girls : Sole Sisters: The Joys and Pains of Single Black Women: I am a Sorcerer ...Dreams to have, dreams to work.ls).Go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is. - Mark Twain. Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. .How to Grow Your hares.I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.


WE ALL FALL ASLEEP. You are far from the end of your journey. The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart. ✰THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Everyday. To everyone. 'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'Fat And Wide,😹😹😹“whatever” I mean fuck you.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK.πŸ’•πŸŽΆEven the strongest woman just needs to be loved.Rites Of Passages.Jacks And Marbles: History Tests Trees, Nuts, Apples, Acorns, Hats, Horns, Leaders Of Rites: Faces In And Out Time.

Your greatness is not what you have it's what you give!"Why Not Beaches.Giants on the landπŸŽΌπŸŽΈπŸŽ€πŸŽ‰:Nuts. Lock and Load.Beautiful and Dangerous.What Every Woman Should Have: Humor.Endless possibilities.Let negative thoughts go. Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude. As God forgives us, practice forgiveness of Others and Self.Wishes on stars, wishes on studs, wishes in dreams, actions to change. Son to shine,πŸ’™Hindsight: 20-20. πŸ’•πŸ’šπŸ’•πŸ’šπŸ’•πŸ’šπŸ’•.. It is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.πŸŒŠπŸ„

Good friends πŸ‘― are like stars🌟, you don't always see them but you always know where they are… The Hellish Reality Of Working At An Overseas 'Click Farm'. I Was Tortured By The Chicago PD:. Life Is A Beach. Black and white, hits and misses, glory.Happy 244th birthday πŸŽ‚ to the most powerful fighting force on the planet, the @USMC

Go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is. - Mark Twain. Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. .How to Grow Your hares.I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŒŠπŸ„....cartoon hits and misses...Story Sunsets Darkness. πŸ„πŸ˜Ž. - Close up.American birds, American Women.

Making Waves 2: πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŒŠπŸ„...So many times I have experienced that same setting πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.Cartoon Hit Sound Effects -"Games Played, Rabbits And Snakes, Good Times"YouTube Hits And Misses.
Hidden: Day Jobs, Nuts And Freaks, Dates. Paths Crossed, Time On Cross, Bumps in Road.Love and lights, tales of the bumps in the road, the set back, the recaps, faces in the mirror, back in time.
Tales of the dirty deeds done.Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, Plenty of fish to fry.

No comments:

Post a Comment